Thursday, July 23, 2009

Feeling Lost

Today I feel lost. I don't think it's because Wreckie has been left alone for two days. I have been wanting to work with him, but other adventures have been taking up my time afterwork and leaving me exhausted. (Geocaching anyone?)

Today was the first day of my bestfriend's new life. She moved from being 3 hours away to being about 15 hours away. Talk about a serious difference. It went from being possible to have a weekend visit to having to probably schedule accordingly a few days vacation or even a planetrip(which yours truly has never encountered).

While I am throughly happy for her to move on to (hopefully) bigger and better things, I am feeling as though I lost a little part of myself.

I haven't cried; I know she isn't gone forever.

“Though we drifted apart in distance I still think of you as being right here. And although we have many new friends, it is our friendship that means the most to me.”

Remember: I wish the only best for you. I'm always here for you. I'd trade with you any day. You inspire me.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wonderful artwork!
    Happy last wrecking week! :)

    ReplyDelete